Q: Q: Where is my o2 sensor

My service engine soon light is on and it's idling a little high. I was told to Channgr my o2 sensor or give it a tune up

Your vehicle has more than one 02 sensor, so the code will tell you which sensor is at fault. You will have to have the engine scanned for codes and test, and replace the defective oxygen sensors as needed. Your vehicle may have up to four sensors for the exhaust and each one has a defect code. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic look at your vehicle to determine why the engine is idling high and scan for the engine codes for you.

3. Q: Where is my o2 sensor