Q: When the truck is rolling with clutch in the truck will idle rough and sometimes dies.

While driving if you push in the clutch the truck will idle rough with the RPMs jumping from 500 to 1000 and sometimes the truck will die. while sitting still with the clutch in the truck idles rough but not as bad as when its rolling or coming to a stop. Now twice the last few weeks it wont start at all. The truck turns over and doesn't sound weak but it won't fire. After waiting about 15 minutes it will finally start.

3. When the truck is rolling with clutch in the truck will idle rough and sometimes dies.