Q: When the heat is on cold air comes out one side. And it also run hot when im driving

When I have the heat on cold air blows out the passenger side of the car I have check the coolent and it is full. I'm not sure what else to do. It also runs hot on me wile I'm setting still than last night wile I was driving it started to run hot on me what should I do

Hello. The climate control utilizes many "blend doors" and valves to control the cabin temperature. Its likely that one of these doors has failed to direct the heat from the heating system to the passenger’s side of the car. This is not an uncommon issue with your make and model. There will be an actuator located behind the dash, who’s only job is to open and close the door accordingly. It is likely this actuator that has failed. This means you or a technician will need to access the actuator and replace it. If attempting this repair from home, it is suggested that you have a repair manual or guide to walk you through the procedure.

3. When the heat is on cold air comes out one side. And it also run hot when im driving