When should I change transfer fluid in 2011 honda crv,it ...

Q: When should I change transfer fluid in 2011 honda crv,it has 63000 now

asked by on August 26, 2017

My oil change shop says I should change my tranny fluid.at 63000 asking some things say at 100000.do you have the answer?

Hi Ken. One of the best tools we have available on our website is our free scheduled maintenance tool. To look up when your transfer case oil should be replaced on your 2011 Honda CR-V, simply click this link and enter your vehicle data. From that point, you’ll be able to look up all scheduled maintenance as recommended by the engineers at Honda - and not a service company.