Q: When replacing push rods on a Cummins 12v, they keep bending after installing new ones. Is a valve stuck or something worse?

I had a local mechanic tell me i had a broken exhaust basics push rod. I replaced it and it keeps bending every time I start the motor. I recently had the motor gone through prior to this issue and they said my compression was great. When watching it run, the lifters aren't moving. Do i have a stuck valve or perhaps something worse?

3. When replacing push rods on a Cummins 12v, they keep bending after installing new ones. Is a valve stuck or something worse?