Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

3. How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

Q: How do I choose the number of favorite pages?

A favorite page is a place to store favorite radio stations. Each favorite page can store six favorite radio stations. Setting the number of favorite pages only takes a few seconds: 1. Press the CONFIG button. 2. Use the MENU/SEL...

Q: How do I fold the second row seats?

The second row seats can easily be folded down to create extra storage space, or to access the third row seats. To fold the second row seats, follow these steps: 1. Make sure that there are no large or bulky...

Q: I have a QX56 2012 with 75k-Check engine light went on and dealer informs me it's the catalytic converters

Hello. It is possible that the issue is the converters as I have seen them fail prematurely on many Nissan vehicles. Being that the vehicle is only about 4-5 years old and does not have many miles you should contact...