Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

3. How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

Q: How do I use the station lists?

The station lists can help you find a radio station that you would like to listen to. The list will display all of the available radio stations. You can use the station lists by rotating the Menu or Menu/Sel knob...

Q: Will a fuel tank with tank with pump and hoses from a 06 ford explorer with the 4.6 6 cylinder work on a 05 Ford Explorer with 4.6

I checked the part numbers. The fuel pumps for the two applications (2006 w/4.0L versus 2005 w/4.6L) do NOT interchange. The pump characteristics are likely different and thus it is not recommended that you substitute these parts. If you are...

Q: Q: Limp mode 30 codes

Thanks for writing in about your 2012 Ford E-350 Econoline. Anytime you get a lot of codes for the same thing, it is common practice to document the codes and then clear them. After clearing the codes, road test to...