Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

A: To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the ...

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

Q: How do I mute the infotainment system?

Muting the infotainment system is easy: simply press the mute button, which looks like a phone icon, followed by a crossed-out speaker. To unmute the infotainment system, press the mute button a second time, or simply adjust the volume knob....

Q: Wheel bearing

The front wheel bearings on this vehicle are contained within a unitized hub/wheel bearing assembly that also integrates ABS functionality. Consequently, if wheel bearings go bad, the whole hub assembly must be replaced. To have the replacement performed on a...

Q: What should I know about panic mode?

Your remote (with both the electronic key system and the mechanical key) allows you to do many different things, including locking and unlocking the doors. However, it also lets you set off the panic alarm. This can be a handy...