Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

Q: How do I set a specific radio station in the presets?

Instead of searching for your favorite radio stations, you can set them with the Preset buttons to make them easier to locate. When you want a station, just select that Preset button. Turn the frequency knob to find a...

Q: Brakes not working

Hello. I suspect the brake system may not be building adequate pressure. First, verify all the air is out of the brake system by following the specific procedure your vehicle requires to bleed the brakes. Often times, if the specific...

Q: How do I set the parking brake?

Your car’s parking brake is used to prevent it from rolling when parking on a grade. It should be engaged every time you park the car, even if you don’t think the slope is severe enough. Of course, you need...