Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

A: To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the ...

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

Q: How do I turn on the audio's repeat mode in a 2012 Toyota Corolla?

When repeat mode is turned on, the track that you are listening to will repeat when it has finished playing. To turn repeat mode on, press the RPT button. Press the button a second time to turn repeat off.

Q: 2013 Explorer rims on my 2003 Explorer

Hello - this swap should not cause any problems. Tire diameter is virtually identical, so speedometer accuracy should remain consistent. The one thing to check is that the diameter of the center hole on the new wheels matches the diameter...

Q: How do I activate the immobilizer system?

The immobilizer system keeps your vehicle from being turned on with an invalid key. When the immobilizer system is activated, only a valid key can be used with the car. The system will automatically active when the ignition is turned...