Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

A: To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the ...

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

Q: Dts died while in traffic

The battery and starter worked, but the charging system is not keeping the battery charged. Have the charging system checked to see if that is the problem. These vehicles had some different electrical issues that can cause the problem you...

Q: How do I use the childproof door locks?

The childproof door locks are a very important safety feature that help keep your children safe. When these locks are set, the rear doors cannot be opened from inside the vehicle, so a child cannot accidentally open a door. To...

Q: How do I resume cruise control?

If the cruise control system has been canceled, but not turned off, then you can easily resume your set speed. To do so, simply press the Resume+ button on the steering wheel. As long as the car is traveling at...