Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

3. How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

Q: How do the track and folder structure options work with the CD player in my car?

If you’re playing an MP3 disc in your car’s radio, then you have two choices for navigating the files. You can opt for track or folder structure. Here’s a bit more about both: Track Structure This option puts everything...

Q: How do I adjust the fan speed for the rear seats?

The fan speed for the rear seats is adjusted via the Rear Fan Speed buttons. Press the + button to increase the speed of the rear fan, or press the – button to decrease the speed.

Q: truck was fine, put a diagnostic machine on it took it off now it won't start? what would cause it to to that?

Check to see if the scanner was hooked up with the key on or the engine running. The pins could cause a short in the system and burn out the ECM. Check all of the fuses and see if any...