Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

What is the driver’s seat position sensor and what does it do?

Your car is equipped with front dual-stage air bags for better safety during impacts. However, if you’re sitting too close to the steering wheel, an air bag inflating can actually cause more injury than if it hadn’t been activated in...

How do I set the park all doors unlock mode?

When your vehicle is set to park all doors unlock mode, then all of the car’s doors will be automatically unlocked when you place the shift lever in P and depress the brake pedal. To set the park all doors...

Head bolt torque

The cylinder head tightening sequence and tightening torque must be done correctly to ensure no damage to the engine. If there are any questions regarding the sequence or torquing procedure we recommend contacting a qualified mechanic, such as one from...