Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

3. How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

Q: Q: How do I select a radio station?

It’s very easy to select a radio station. Simply press the Seek button to play the next higher station, or press the Track button to play the next lower station. Keep pressing these buttons until you arrive at the station...

Q: Doors and hatch not opening

Each of the doors would need to be checked to see if the lock actuators are keeping the doors locked or the latch in each door is bad. Removal of the inside door panels will be needed to access the...

Q: Q: How does the speedometer work?

Unless you’ve gone off the pavement and into the wild, you’re driving your car on a road with a speed limit. It’s important to follow those limits, not only because they’re the law, but because they help ensure your safety....