Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

3. How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

Q: Car radio randomly turns off by itself

Great question. A battery cell problem can't cause the radio to develop a problem, but a radio issue can certainly kill the battery. It sounds like your Sonic has something called parasitic battery drain. The radio may have been part...

Q: engine idle increases after shifting into park

You should first check for any vacuum leaks that would cause the engine to idle higher than normal. Even your idle in gear sound a little high. If no vacuum leaks are found in the intake or the brake booster,...

Q: Does my 2012 Ford Escape have a heater control valve?

Hi there, thank you for asking about your 2012 Ford Escape. To answer your question, no, your vehicle does not have a heater control valve. Hot coolant will continually move through the heater core as long as the engine is...