Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

Q: How do I lock the remote control?

Being able to disable the vehicle’s remote control is an important parental control feature. Disable the remote control with these simple steps. Press the “Video Lock” button on the remote control. Follow the instructions on the display screen. To...

Q: How do I use the rear window washer?

The rear window washer provides extra visibility out of the rear window, by spraying it with washer fluid and wiping it away. To use this feature, rotate the left band on the Windshield Wiper lever all the way forward, or...

Q: I was thinking of buying a 2012 BMW X1 28i which has 60000km. Is it a good car?

Hi there: I have a 2009 BMW 128i and it's been a fantastic car for us over the years. The only drawback about this vehicle (depending on if you have a convertible top or not) is that the convertible top...