Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

More power

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2005 Ford Ranger. This is not an engine size or type used in our American version of the truck and I can only recommend having the intake system opened up with a...

How do I use the Car Finder feature?

We’ve all been there before. You park in front of the store and go inside to do your shopping. After you check out, you exit the store, only to find that you’ve forgotten where you parked. Your car has a...

Steering wheel jerking

Hello. If there is a consistent jerk occurring, then it is typically a spool valve problem in the rack and pinion. This would require replacement of the entire rack and pinion assembly. It can also be caused by a failing...

How do I use the cigarette lighter?

The cigarette lighter is located right in front of the shifter, at the base of the center console. To use the lighter, pull out the lid, and press the lighter down. When the lighter is ready to use, it will...

Heater fan or resistors bad

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom

What does the tire replacement Warning Light mean?

The tire replacement Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates to remind you that it may be time to change your tires. The tire replacement Warning Light is programmed to come on after a certain amount...

How do I turn shuffle on?

Shuffle provides variety when you are listening to music off of a CD or MP3 player. Shuffle plays songs off your device in a random order. To turn shuffle on. Press the Menu button until you see "Shuffle On/Off."...

How do I turn quiet start on or off?

When your car is started via the remote start button, the horn will honk to confirm that the vehicle has been started. When the quiet start feature is turned on, the horn will not honk, and the climate control fan...

How do I know if the motor is getting power? 2012 Ford Fiesta

Hi there - since it sounds like you have a voltmeter and know what you're doing with it, I am trusting that you have checked the fuses for the windshield wipers, and have made sure the switch was in the...