Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

3. How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

Q: How do I insert a CD into the CD player?

Inserting a CD into the CD player is very easy. Make sure the CD is face up (printed side up), then insert it into the CD player. After the CD is partially inserted, the CD player will pull it in...

Q: How do I mute with the steering wheel?

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To mute the sound system, press the Mute button. Press this button again to unmute the system.

Q: 2012 Passat with a small water leak on the floor of the passenger side (back seat).

Hello, thank you for writing in. The best way to figure out where the leak is coming from is to replicate it. Due to the wet conditions in your area, the water may be coming in through a window seal...