Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

My 2014 ford Taurus won't start. Replaced battery and fuel pump. Idk what's wrong please help

If the car is starting but the problem is immediate stalling typical causes for such immediate stalling are a faulty mass airflow sensor, faulty engine coolant temperature switch/sensor (typically at cold start only), faulty camshaft or crankshaft position sensors, worn...

DVD system has no sound through speakers or wireless headphones when playing.

Typically if the unit is functioning and the wiring harness is solid, the sound should come from the speakers without any customization or reloading any software. If you didn't replace the original wiring harness, this is likely the source of...

My car has a duel fuel system and it sometimes runs rough

This is a common problem with duel fuel conversions. When you start the car, be sure it warms up on gasoline/petrol. Oftentimes, what happens is the LPG fuel conversion kicks in later while still running on petrol/gasoline, essentially fueling the...