Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

A: To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the ...

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

Q: How do I use the radio?

The radio in your car lets you listen to AM and FM radio stations, adjust the volume and more. Anyone who’s ever driven for a long distance in silence knows how hard it can be to stay alert and awake,...

Q: I need to replace my pcv but i cant seem to find where it is located. I have looked online but still doesnt help.

In your application, the PCV valve is at the back of the engine on the passenger side. You will see two hoses connected to it, on both the right and left side of the intake plenum. During a mobile visit,...

Q: Horrible grinding sound after recently replaced front and back brakes and rotors.

Hi there. Were there shims installed on the old pads? New shims on the new pads? Missing shims can create noise while braking which is why the antiseize worked for a short time. What brand/level of brake pads did your...