Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

A: To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the ...

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

Q: thermostat

Hello, this comes up frequently on this vehicle. As you may know the thermostat on this engine is contained in a plastic housing. This housing also contains the coolant temperature sensor. Due to the fact that is it made of...

Q: How do the childproof door locks work?

As a parent, keeping your children safe is priority number one. That applies to when they’re in the car as well. If your child is large enough to reach the door handles from the car seat or booster seat, you...

Q: Does my car have a timing belt or timing chain?

Hello there, thanks for your question. Your vehicle has a timing belt, not a chain. The recommended replacement mileage for the belt is 150,000 at which time related (nearby) components such as the water pump, thermostat, timing pulley bearings(s) and...