Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

3. How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

Q: Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

If you are playing an MP3 or WMA disc, then you can easily select a file to play: 1. Press the selector knob until it displays a folder list. 2. Rotate the selector knob to choose a folder. 3. Press...

Q: Will I fail VA State Inspection for broken tachometer? Speedometer works fine.

A tachometer is not equipped in all cars and should not be a failure item.

Q: What is fail-safe cooling?

Your engine is equipped with a feature called fail-safe cooling. Essentially, this is a technology that helps minimize the damage caused by overheating the engine. If the engine begins to overheat, the Check Engine light will come on and the...