Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

Q: How do you adjust sound on a 2012 Ford Escape radio?

While your car’s audio system was designed to provide high quality sound in the default configuration, you may find that you want to tailor things to your personal tastes, or to the type of music you’re listening to at the...

Q: How do I adjust the fan speed for the rear seats?

The fan speed for the rear seats is adjusted via the Rear Fan Speed buttons. Press the + button to increase the speed of the rear fan, or press the – button to decrease the speed.

Q: Rough idle after sensor and rear seal changed

Hi there. Sounds like the dealership technician may have removed some vacuum lines to get to the rear main seal and may have not put them back on. Check the back of the engine to see if any vacuum lines...