Q: When pressing gas pedal car starts to shake then stops when i let go

While driving i hit gas pedal and car shakes while driving

Hello, thank you for writing in. Due to the occurrence of your symptoms being related to the acceleration of the vehicle, it is likely that the vehicle is misfiring for one reason or another and causing an engine vibration. Misfires are commonly associated with poor fuel pressure/injection, mistimed or weak spark, or poor airflow. With that being said, you are in a position of needing to do some further testing. Start by checking for proper spark. If the ignition system is working, then you will want to turn your attention to the fuel system. The best way to do this is to test your fuel pressure. If low, you need to replace your pump or filter. Also check the air intake and make sure the ducts and filter are clean. The air intake sensors can also cause these issues. For more help with diagnosing the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. When pressing gas pedal car starts to shake then stops when i let go