Q: When my car gets warm and I stop at a light or stop sign it shuts off only after car get warmed up I've changed a few things but

I'm running out of options need a professional opinion! EGR sensor came up on computer I changed that problem still exists, I've changed fuel filter, didn't work still same problem. When car shuts off I have to wait 15 to 20 minutes for it to start back up. Fuel pump is fine so I'm at a standstill I do have a hole in my timing chain cover and bad oil leak and I'm guessing that's throwing off sensors, my second question is could bad sensors be causing all these problems?? I would greatly appreciate any help or feedback thank you

3. When my car gets warm and I stop at a light or stop sign it shuts off only after car get warmed up I've changed a few things but