Q: When i replace my radiator can i remove the condenser without replacing it and still drive my car with no problems? I

asked by on December 03, 2017

I need to replacr my radiator due to over heating problems. I know its the radiator because it has been damaged for a while. The condenser is also damaged and ive had no ac for over a year. Im replacing the radiator, and want to know if i can remove the condenser completely and not replace it right away. Will removing it cause problems or am i okay as long as i dont turn on the ac?

Hi Courtney. Thanks for contacting us today. I wouldn’t recommend removing the condenser until you have the money to replace it. Everything is designed to fit correctly together. When you remove one component, other items will not work or fit correctly. Just don’t use the AC until you’re ready to replace the condenser.