Q: When I press on Gas my Wheel start shaking NOT STEERING WHEEL, MY BACK WHEEL I coulf Go 5mph and it starts Shaking I have to press

When I press on Gas my Wheel start shaking NOT STEERING WHEEL, MY BACK WHEEL I could Go 5mph and it starts Shaking I have to press on breaks , I took it to the shop they said they will charge me $100 for scale in the tire but they ain’t really say what caused the problem but I went to another shop and asked they said it’s lug in the back of the wheel if that’s what they call it , I just wanna know would y’all know or can fix it

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The tire may be shaking for a number of reasons. The tire may be out of balance and need a weight added to it. This is less likely to show at such low speeds, but it is likely what the first technician was talking about. The issue can also be a bent wheel or a damaged tire. The second technician may have been talking about a broken lug nut. This rare, but lug nuts can break. This would cause similar issues, and is a definite safety issue. Our technicians would be happy to come look at your vehicle and discuss repairs with you. For more information on scheduling and prices, contact our service department.

3. When I press on Gas my Wheel start shaking NOT STEERING WHEEL, MY BACK WHEEL I coulf Go 5mph and it starts Shaking I have to press