Q: How to check which (valve/head)gasket is not working& what is the price to fix head gasket ?

when i am driving the car when i tried to accelerate it is not getting accelerated so i stopped on the side to find there is leak of coolant from radiator.after that i tried to start it doesnt get started i showed it local mechanic he said there is problem with a gasket(i dont which gaket head gasket/valve gasket).i want to know how to check which gasket is not working properly . I also want to know the Price to fix head gasket and to change radiator (combine)? As i dont know which one is not working i want to know other price to fix valve gasket and to change radiator (combine )?

The problems you describe (leaking radiator, overheating) often lead to a "blown" or leaking head gasket. For your vehicle, there is only 1 head gasket, which would need to be replaced. This is in addition to any failure of the radiator or other cooling system components.

I recommend having a YourMechanic mobile, professional mechanic come to your location and perform a car is overheating inspection. This inspection will identify failed cooling system components (radiator, head gasket issues) and recommend/quote needed repairs.

• How to check which (valve/head)gasket is not working& what is the price to fix head gasket ?