Q: When I'm driving I press on the gas but car won't go

I'm driving in when I press on the gas pedal it won't go

3. When I'm driving I press on the gas but car won't go

Q: My car consumes fuel excessively

Hello there. Many faults could cause your vehicle to consume excessive fuel. The most common faults are a misfire condition, a bad mass airflow (MAF) sensor, a fuel leak, a vacuum leak, a faulty oxygen sensor, or an exhaust leak....

Q: Car jerking when coming to a stop

Hi Samantha. Thanks for sending us a question tonight. Braking hard is very "hard" on vehicle suspension, steering and brake system components, so it's actually kind of common for a car to jerk a bit when you brake hard. However,...

Q: Cars stalls when the AC is turned on.

A seized AC compressor can stall your engine when you turn on the air or defroster because it sends a signal to engage the clutch on the compressor, which causes more resistance than normal. But there are switches that level...