Q: When I cut ac on my truck idle goes down two or three times the truck stalls

Yeah I had a diagnostic done on the truck and camshaft position sensor came up so I changed it plus the crankshaft position sensor and I ran the truck for about 5 minutes and the problem started again when I cut my AC on the truck stalls I was just wondering what else could be the problem could it be a throttle body position sensor maybe

The first thing to do is disconnect the A/C compressor and then turn on the A/C and see if the engine still stalls. If it still stalls, then you have a problem with idle control circuit and would need further diagnosis. If the engine idle goes up, then connect the A/C compressor so it kicks in and see if it kills the motor, then you may have a compressor locking up and stalling the motor. The A/C pressures will need to be checked and monitored to see if the high pressure goes too high indicating an A/C problem that will need a mechanic to diagnose in person to see what is causing the A/C pressures to be so high. If you need help with this, have a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your truck’s stalling issue and let you know what needs repair.

3. When I cut ac on my truck idle goes down two or three times the truck stalls