Q: When I brake sometimes my vehicle makes a clunking noise likes it's trying to grab. I had a bearing replaced. Abs light is on

When I brake there is a clunking or tapping sound. Like its trying to grab. I don't know where it's coming from. It doesnt do it all the time. I had the drivers side bearing replaced. My abs light is on

Hi Adele. Thanks for sending in your question today. This type of sound is commonly associated with worn out brake pads or a brake rotor that is warped. If the ABS light is on, it’s a good indication that the sound is mechanical in nature. I would strongly recommend having one of our mobile mechanics come to your location to complete a brake system inspection, so they can determine what is causing the noise and why the ABS light is activated.

3. When I brake sometimes my vehicle makes a clunking noise likes it's trying to grab. I had a bearing replaced. Abs light is on