Q: When I am accerlerating, I feel a vibration.

asked by on November 09, 2016

When I press the gas pedal. I feel vibrations. Notice it mainly going uphill. That is when it's the worst.

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2004 Ford Taurus to have a vibration in the gas pedal. It is good that you referenced where the vibration is coming from, as this varies what will cause it. The most likely faults are the CV axle, throttle linkage, engine mounts, wheel bearings, or a misfire condition. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your pedal vibration uphill and perform any repairs required to resolve the issue.