Q: Popping sound when accelerating

Was wondering if it is cv joints or trans axel where the sounds were from

3. Popping sound when accelerating

Q: Car shakes when put in park

You should start by checking for a failed head gasket. With the overheating and coolant loss you describe, followed by very rough running suggests one or more cylinders have lost compression, causing the engine to shake. It's also worth having...

Q: Car making clicking sound at startup

Hello. It is important to consider whether the noise is heard when you are trying to start your vehicle, or when the motor actually starts. If it is before the motor starts, then the issue is most likely a low...

Q: I have a 2002 pontiac Grand Prix gt. My engine light is on and my fuel gauge always reads empty. Any idea why?

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom