Q: Popping sound when accelerating

Was wondering if it is cv joints or trans axel where the sounds were from

3. Popping sound when accelerating

Q: Both Of My Car Fans Keeps Running While My Car Is Off

If the fix consisted of disabling the automatic control of the cooling fans, it will actually be easier to just fix the original problem and restore the car to normal (intended) operation so that you don't have to use the...

Q: Throbbing exhaust sound.

Hello. The cost for something like this will largely depend on which components (if any) are damaged. You should have the vehicle put up on a lift and the underneath of the vehicle inspected for damaged parts. The exhaust may...

Q: Car makes a single loud pop when first backing up or pulling foward. Sounds like s hammer.

You should have the lower control arm ball joints checked to see if they are loose. Also, check the sway bar link arms and sway bar bushings for wear or damage. An inspection of your suspension...