Q: Popping sound when accelerating

Was wondering if it is cv joints or trans axel where the sounds were from

3. Popping sound when accelerating

Q: Car is running slow, what could it be?

If you already replaced the sensor then now it will need that connector you've mentioned. Replacing it may fix the code P0502. The code P1406 is for the EGR valve position, you would need to have the valve tested to...

Q: Car keeps stalling while driving. Scan said no flow during purge, code P0440

Hey there. A faulted purge solenoid may cause some problems, but is not likely the cause for the vehicle stalling. The camshaft or crankshaft position sensor is a common failure item on these vehicles and does not always show a...

Q: My car is having power issues. I get a message that says engine power reduced/ service traction along with headlights flickering and engine cutting out.

Hi there. Check the battery and alternator to the vehicle. With all of the electrical issues that you are having, it sounds as if the battery is not charged and making the engine stall out due to lack power. Check...