Q: car turns over sounds like wants to start but wont

the car is a 1998 toyota altezza it was originally running but would surge at times of driving (lose power)it has now increased and will now not start it sounds like it wants to but sounds like there is not enough fuel getting through petrol pump all ok is getting fuel through line just not sure if it is going out injecters, have checked fuel is going through the bar feeding injectors.any ideas be helpful

A: This issue may be caused by a dirty throttl...

This issue may be caused by a dirty throttle body, fuel injectors, or the fuel filter. If you still need help, YourMechanic can dispatch out a professional mechanic to your home or place of business to diagnose and replace anything needed after inspection.

Recommended services
Get a Quote