Q: Whats wrong with my paasenger side power window

I cannot roll my power window down with the passenger side switch but I can with the driver side switch. I just replaced the passenger side switch but it still has the same problem.

Since the window motor on the passenger side is working for sure, due to the fact that it works with the driver side switch and the passenger side switch is brand new, this leaves only a couple of options as to what could be causing this issue:

1. The passenger side window switch was faulty and you purchased a new one that was also faulty (unlikely) or

2. the wiring that is associated with the passenger side window switch has become inoperative.

I would recommend having the wiring to your passenger side window tested for proper function. Ensure that this test gets performed by a professional as it relates to the electrical system of the vehicle. It also would include removal of major cosmetic parts that would need to be kept in good condition, such as the door panel.

3. Whats wrong with my paasenger side power window