Q: What would be the best way to fix this issue or what might be the complete issue?

I bought a vehicle. Just got it home and now I'm afraid to drive it. The vehicle cut off after I had driven it about 30 miles after buying it. Had it tested cause check engine light came on and is flashing. Codes came back as multiple times cylinder 3 misfire, message failure from ignition, brake sensor failure, air intake mantle problem, and some other issues. The vehicle was fine when I bought it and I literally just got it tagged and went home and now it sounds horrible like ticking and putting noise and engine is bumping and horrible power. Resistance to drive like the engine can barely work. Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated. Thanks. Just wanted to know if there was a problem that might cause all symptoms. Need a decent vehicle have a baby and son and need to be able to get there and back with out getting stuck on the road. Sos

3. What would be the best way to fix this issue or what might be the complete issue?