Q: What would be the best way to fix this issue or what might be the complete issue?

I bought a vehicle. Just got it home and now I'm afraid to drive it. The vehicle cut off after I had driven it about 30 miles after buying it. Had it tested cause check engine light came on and is flashing. Codes came back as multiple times cylinder 3 misfire, message failure from ignition, brake sensor failure, air intake mantle problem, and some other issues. The vehicle was fine when I bought it and I literally just got it tagged and went home and now it sounds horrible like ticking and putting noise and engine is bumping and horrible power. Resistance to drive like the engine can barely work. Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated. Thanks. Just wanted to know if there was a problem that might cause all symptoms. Need a decent vehicle have a baby and son and need to be able to get there and back with out getting stuck on the road. Sos

A: A misfire can be caused for several reasons...

A misfire can be caused for several reasons such as bad plugs, detonation (bad timing), bad ignition coil, vacuum leak, faulty fuel injectors, low fuel pressure or faulty spark plug wires to name a few. Ignition module failure can be caused when the unit overheats.

To test for this, the car should be kept idle for 30 minutes, then the ignition module should be tapped with a screwdriver. If the car begins to stutter or stall following the tapping, the unit is overheated. Oxidized or dirty electrical connections can also cause failure. Cleaning and replacing corroded connections to the ignition module can rectify this.

Assuming you are referring to the ABS brake sensor, this can be caused for a variety of reasons, but is often times related to the wheel speed sensors which monitor wheel speed and work with the ABS to determine vehicle stability and when to engage the ABS system. This may require some specific diagnosis that will require the computer in your car to be scanned for fault codes which will indicate specifically what the issue is. I recommend having a qualified professional, like one from YourMechanic, conduct a comprehensive inspection of the car in order to pinpoint the correct repairs.