Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-s8z4dcjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-s8z4dcjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-s8z4dcjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-s8z4dcjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-s8z4dcjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-s8z4dcjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-s8z4dcjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-s8z4dcjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-s8z4dcjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-s8z4dcjs:173:8

Q: what will happen if i drive on crunchy front berrings

when i turn i hear a crunch sound in th wheels

A: Hello...it is wonderful to hear from a Terc...

Hello...it is wonderful to hear from a Tercel owner!! I owned a 1985 Tercel for 25 years!!! One day, on the freeway, the rust on the front sub-frame finally caused the car to basically "crack" where the control arm is attached to the frame. I called a welder to fix the frame and was getting ready to have him repair it so that I could start on my second quarter century. To make a long story short, at the last minute, before his scheduled arrival, I took one last look under the car to see if such a repair was really doable. I then called him and asked him, "Can you weld to the carpeting?" That is, there really wasn't much left and so it was never welded and I had to get rid of the car...

At any rate...your car has relatively low miles. And, the symptom you are describing (noise just on a turn) is not generally consistent with failed wheel bearings. If a wheel bearing failed, you would hear, at speed, rumbling, whining, or "growling" type noises. It would be obvious. If you are hearing a noise only when you turn, it could be "interference", that is a mislocated part.

It also could be an outer constant velocity joint(s) that has worn (check the rubber boots on the OUTER CV joints and see if they are intact or if there is grease leaking from them. If grease is leaking if you repair ASAP, you can often save the joint. To diagnose your issue, YourMechanic would initially perform a visual inspection and road to replicate the noise.

If MULTIPLE possible locations are involved (that is, if the road test is inconclusive), wireless pick ups (that send noise to a receiver) can be used to definitively identify the area where the noise originates. The best thing to do is have it diagnosed. If you keep up with repairs you could keep the car a quarter century, just like I did! Let YourMechanic know how we can assist you.