Q: What type of motor mount for 06 Chrysler Pacifica

What type of motor mount for 06 Chrysler Pacifica

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. What type of motor mount for 06 Chrysler Pacifica

Q: Drove through a puddle of water and now the car won't start

In order to create a safe driving state and prevent damage to the automatic transmission, the transmission control module (TCM) will force the vehicle into "limp mode". In this state, all solenoids and regulating valves are de-energized and the last...

Q: I was told my steering angle sensor has a short in it. When ever I first start driving it will randomly lose power to the gas pedal.

Hi there. Use a diagnostic tool and check the data from the steering angle sensor. See if the steering angle changes and the wheel velocity is displayed when the steering wheel is moved. If no change, then the steering angle...

Q: My car want accelerate and my engine light is constantly blinking on and off

Hello. A misfire under load is typically caused by a problem in the secondary ignition system (i.e. plugs, wires, coil pack). This will also cause your Check Engine Light to flash. The powertrain control module (PCM) directly controls coil operation,...