Q: What type of motor mount for 06 Chrysler Pacifica

What type of motor mount for 06 Chrysler Pacifica

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. What type of motor mount for 06 Chrysler Pacifica

Q: Engine rod knock

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. The oil to use is a thick 15/40W oil for diesels. This oil is thicker than normal engine oil and can keep an engine from knocking for a little while. If the engine...

Q: So I have a 2006 Chevy Cobalt LS (used) with roughly 870,00 Miles. I have been driving it for about 2 months now. All of a sudden

Hi Amie. Thanks for contacting us today. A rattling noise like you have described is often caused by a loose bracket, belt or pulley. On the driver side, a power steering pulley could be the source of this noise, while...

Q: Q: White smoke

White smoke from the tail pipe on start up is normal. Your PT Cruiser's exhaust system gets hot and attracts moisture when it cools. Much like the condensation on your windshield in the morning. When you first start your car,...