Q: Q: What type of gas so I use?

Does this truck have a gas chip in it that requires it to have 91 fuel in it? OE will it run on 87 fuel?

3. Q: What type of gas so I use?

Q: Thieves ripped out ignition

The steering column may need to be replaced, if damaged too badly. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, run an inspection, and replace the steering column, if deemed necessary.

Q: Q: Car will turn over but not start.

Hi there. You will need to add a pint of fuel water vaporizer to the fuel tank. There is excessive water in the fuel system and that is why your exhaust is white is if there was water in the...

Q: Q: Airbag

Hello and thank you for your question. Air bags are a useful safety feature. If you live in a jurisdiction where auto inspections are mandated, the vehicle might fail inspection if any essential safety equipment is non functional. If you...