Q: Q: What type of gas so I use?

Does this truck have a gas chip in it that requires it to have 91 fuel in it? OE will it run on 87 fuel?

3. Q: What type of gas so I use?

Q: Ticking noise coming from throttle body area.

There are a lot of moving components that could make that noise. Improper valves can make that noise but I feel like you may have a lifter that is partially plugged, preventing normal oil pressure from fully pumping out the...

Q: The car suddenly died out at the traffic light

Hello there, many different faults can cause a vehicle to stall when stopped. A few of the most common causes would include: torque converter issues, a bad mass air flow sensor, exhaust and vacuum leaks, a faulty EGR valve, a...

Q: F-150 loses power while trying to go reverse

Fix your exhaust and coil packs first, because if you'd want to get everything running right and your exhaust is leaking, that messes with your air flow out of the exhaust, which makes the oxygen sensors respond weirdly and can...