Q: Q: What type of gas so I use?

Does this truck have a gas chip in it that requires it to have 91 fuel in it? OE will it run on 87 fuel?

3. Q: What type of gas so I use?

Q: Q: Crank no start

There are several possible reasons for a vehicle to crank and not start. A bad fuel pump, clogged fuel filter, faulty injectors, bad ecu, failed ignition coil, or a malfunctioning sensor. It will first be necessary to figure out if...

Q: leaking gas underneath. right where the transmission cover is. right at the very end bolt of the trans bolts rear bolts

Hello. A fuel leak from underneath the vehicle is probably going to be caused by a faulty fuel line. I would carefully examine all the fuel lines that run underneath the vehicle, placing extra attention on the ones that run...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the height of the seat belts?

The seat belts in your truck are adjustable. For your comfort, you can move the height of the seat belt up and down. To adjust the height of the seat belts. Pull the center button. Slide the height adjuster...