Q: I put a new computer (PCM) in the car and now it won't start.

I put a new computer box in the car now it won't start the old computer box was causing problems so I changed it and had a new one shipped and put it in and now and nothing's happening won't click current nothing Batteries Not Dead power comes on just won't start help please

A: Hi there. When you had the computer shippe...

Hi there. When you had the computer shipped to you, first thing to ask is if the computer was programmed to your vehicle. If the vehicle was no programmed, you will have to get it programmed at a dealership. If the computer was programmed, then check all of the connections to the computer and make sure that the grounds are hooked up. Check the battery cables to see if they are tight and clean. Check the wire connections to the starter solenoid on the starter and make sure that they are tight and clean. If you need further assistance with the no start situation after replacing the computer, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.