Q: what tools do i need to take off a 1999 buick lasbre starter

What size tools do i need to take off a starter

3. what tools do i need to take off a 1999 buick lasbre starter

Q: Q: Bad oil leak

Hi. Valve cover gaskets are a common leak point for high mileage vehicles. The repair is not very complicated and in most cases can be performed by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. Once the gaskets have been...

Q: Engine overheating and steam from vents also when i loosen the screw on engine air comes out for about 30 seconds

Hello, Overheating can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper...

Q: I have a 2007 Buick Lucerne and the temperature gauge is bouncing up n down ...what does that mean?

It is possible that your coolant temperature sensor is faulty. I would recommend having this sensor tested for proper function and replaced if necessary. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.