Q: what tools do i need to take off a 1999 buick lasbre starter

What size tools do i need to take off a starter

3. what tools do i need to take off a 1999 buick lasbre starter

Q: Car jumps revs then immediatly shuts off

Hi there. After reading your question, it appears that the problem you're experiencing is either caused by a problem with your fuel injection system or an electrical fault, especially since your car is 22 years old and has 134,000 miles....

Q: 05 Buick LeSabre..sometimes car jerks when driving. Some say solenoid valves trans..others say motor/trans mounts..46K mi

Hi there. Sometimes components like motor mounts or internal transmission parts can wear out over time, as opposed to mileage on the vehicle. This is especially true for vehicles that have sat for a long time without starting or having...

Q: Good morning Allen, I need to have my 2009 Buick Enclave's catalytic converter replaced. The dealer quoted me $977. Is that a good

Hi. The price they quoted you at the dealership is not that bad but you could probably get a better price at midas or a local exhaust shop. By federal law your catalytic convertor has a 10 year warranty on...