Q: what tools do i need to take off a 1999 buick lasbre starter

What size tools do i need to take off a starter

3. what tools do i need to take off a 1999 buick lasbre starter

Q: Rev limiter ? 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan

Hello - first task is to check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is on or not. With your mileage, I suspect the throttle position sensor has failed, limiting the amount of throttle reported to the engine computer...

Q: Water leak on the leff rear floor, 2000 buick lesabre it has 26000 miles

If there is no perforation in the sheet metal, due to rust for example, leaks like that you are describing are due to failed seals. Water can travel, so it takes a bit of tracking (back tracking) to find the...

Q: When driving all the time I hear a fluttering sound. Seems to be coming from my right front area and gets worst the faster I drive.

The noise that your are hearing could be the lug nuts being loose or the wheel bearing hub assembly could be failing. Check the lug nuts and tighten them if they are loose. If the lug nuts are tight, then...