Q: Hold button flashing, no a/c,and temp gauge not functioning

See above. Hold function flashing, a/c not working and temp gauge not functioning. I have heat.

Hello. This can be caused by a few different things. Most of the time it is caused by low refrigerant in the system, but I have seen a lot of these switches fail as well as the pressure switches in the system.

I usually start by checking the pressures to see if the system is low. If it is then I try charging it first. If the system is full then all of these other parts will need to be tested to fully diagnose the problem.

If you are looking to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to recharge your A/C system and address the issue if the problem persists.

3. Hold button flashing, no a/c,and temp gauge not functioning