Q: What should I know about the fuses in my SUV?

What should I know about the fuses in my SUV?

3. What should I know about the fuses in my SUV?

Q: I’ve been told the crankshaft bolt on my 2012 Honda Accord is stuck (trying to change timing belt).

You are correct in that if the crankshaft bolt does break, this may cause some serious engine damage, even beyond the damage related to the timing components as there are other accessories that are driven by the crankshaft pulley as...

Q: How do you access the system check and vehicle feature customization options in the message center?

While your car’s message center provides you with a lot of information, you can also use it to access different systems and their statuses, as well as customize some of the options in your system. Here’s what you should do:...

Q: Where are the fuse boxes located?

Your car uses fuses to protect many accessories and circuits. There are several different fuses boxes located around your car that contain both fuses and relays. Understanding their locations will help you troubleshoot certain electrical problems. Here’s the location information:...