Q: loud humming noise front in passenger side

Ok i got ran off the rode about 2months ago now i been hearing it but just ignore it a loud humming noise coming from the front passenger side of car i was doing about 75 mph when this happened i hit the brakes but my car slid in the grass fishing tailing i held steering wheel but it was turning in my hand while i was fish tailing now the noisr is getn anoyying what could it be

A: It sounds like your humming noise is likely...

It sounds like your humming noise is likely a bad wheel bearing or tire. I would lean more towards a bad wheel bearing. A visual inspection can easily determine where the noise is coming from in this case. Keep in mind this is a safety concern which requires an immediate inspection.

The bearing can also cause anti-lock brake issues which can cause strange braking issues. Have a certified mechanic take a look at the car to pinpoint the source of the noise and find a fix.