Q: What does the Low Tire Pressure light mean?

What does the Low Tire Pressure light mean?

A: Your car can keep track of the amount of ai...

Your car can keep track of the amount of air pressure in each tire. When the pressure drops below a certain amount, the car’s computer will turn on the Low Tire Pressure light in the dash. That’s your signal to check all four tires and add air if necessary. You should also inspect the tires for damage or leaks. There are a few other things to know:

1. The Low Tire Pressure light should turn on for a few seconds during startup and then turn off again.

2. The light should come on when a tire is low on air.

3. If the light comes on, flashes and then stays on, it means there’s a problem with the system.