Q: What seat belt parts have to be replaced after a crash?

What seat belt parts have to be replaced after a crash?

Countless hours are spent designing and implementing safety features in modern vehicles, so the vehicle contains a considerable number of safety measures to ensure occupant safety. Seat belts are one of the few safety features that doesn’t require replacement after a crash, unlike airbags or body parts with crumple zones. It is a good idea to have the seat belts inspected thoroughly inside and out after a crash, as they inevitably experienced a large amount of stress in a crash.

Tip

Keep seat belts clean and get them serviced if they fray or tear. Ineffective seat belts are almost as bad as no seat belts at all.

3. What seat belt parts have to be replaced after a crash?