Q: What's wrong? How much will it cost to fix approximately?

TCS, abs, and check engine light are all on. The car starts but it take a while to move foward when I press gas. Today it moved but then it got stuck in place and wouldn't accelerate.. No traction/movement when pressing gas.

The lights you have on and the vehicle not moving may be a major transmission or shift linkage and brake system failures. The costs of the repair would not be able to be determined without a full diagnosis. To get a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come to you and start a diagnosis will be a minimum of one hour of labor. The systems will need to be scanned and any pinpoint tests done to isolate the causes of the no vehicle movement.

3. What's wrong? How much will it cost to fix approximately?