Q: What's wrong? How much will it cost to fix approximately?

TCS, abs, and check engine light are all on. The car starts but it take a while to move foward when I press gas. Today it moved but then it got stuck in place and wouldn't accelerate.. No traction/movement when pressing gas.

The lights you have on and the vehicle not moving may be a major transmission or shift linkage and brake system failures. The costs of the repair would not be able to be determined without a full diagnosis. To get a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come to you and start a diagnosis will be a minimum of one hour of labor. The systems will need to be scanned and any pinpoint tests done to isolate the causes of the no vehicle movement.