Q: What precautions should be followed when seating children?

What precautions should be followed when seating children?

3. What precautions should be followed when seating children?

Q: How do I clean the seats?

When cleaning the seats, be sure to never use harsh organic solvents such as alcohol or benzene. These kinds of solvents can cause damage to both the seats and the seat warmers. Instead, use a soft cloth and a mild...

Q: How do you erase codes stored in the Car2U® garage door opener?

You can use your Car2U® garage door opener to store codes for a number of automated systems. However, you may find that the time comes when you need to delete a code. You might be moving or selling the car,...

Q: Q: How do I turn on and off the panic alarm?

The panic alarm is a security feature in your car. When the alarm is on, the horn will honk, the park lights will flash, and both the headlights and interior lights will illuminate. To turn on the panic alarm, simply...