Q: What oil should I be using now that the car is 10yrs. old with 90,000 miles on it ?iI'm in a cold climate now but will be moving

I want to use the correct oil in my 2006 Lexus ES 330 now that it has 90,000 miles on it. I live in a cold climate now but will be moving to a warmer area in a few months.

You should be using 5w30 oil all the time no matter the temperature or how old the vehicle gets.

• What oil should I be using now that the car is 10yrs. old with 90,000 miles on it ?iI'm in a cold climate now but will be moving