Q: Q: Crank no start

Replaced fuel pump, I had trouble with no signal to pump, broken wire between inertia switch and pump,replaced wire, now crank no start.
Have fire and 35+ lbs of fuel but still will not crank, when it turns over it wants to start but loops.
Signal to crank sensor, spark at coil and plugs, and new tested TFI, don't believe it's the PIP due to RPM gauge reacts to cranking. I did break the vapor valve on top of the tank, would that be a problem? I don't and can't afford a code reader and it will not drive to take it to someone who has one,. Any suggestions would help. Thank you Enuck

From what you are saying the vehicle has spark and has fuel pressure of 35 psi. With out a scanner it can not be determined if you have any codes to a particular sensor but i suspect the MAP sensor mounted on the firewall on the a/c evaporator case is bad. Try to disconnect the connector and see if the vehicle starts and runs. It will not run perfect but should start and run. If it does then replace the MAP sensor and make sure vacuum line to sensor is clean and clear.

3. Q: Crank no start