Q: What might my shifter issue be?

The car states and sounds fine. It went go into any gear though... The clutch has been replaced but I don't think the slave cylinder was. Could it be this? It started out with just popping out of gear but now won't go into any gear.

Hi there. The popping out of gear could be a shifter alignment issue and/or an internal transmission concern (ie; synchronizer, hub, or input to output shaft bearing). The won’t go into any gear could be a faulty clutch slave cylinder and/or faulty clutch master cylinder. Proper diagnoses is important. I recommend having your vehicle’s clutch is not working be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.