Q: What might my shifter issue be?

The car states and sounds fine. It went go into any gear though... The clutch has been replaced but I don't think the slave cylinder was. Could it be this? It started out with just popping out of gear but now won't go into any gear.

A: Hi there. The popping out of gear could be ...

Hi there. The popping out of gear could be a shifter alignment issue and/or an internal transmission concern (ie; synchronizer, hub, or input to output shaft bearing). The won't go into any gear could be a faulty clutch slave cylinder and/or faulty clutch master cylinder. Proper diagnoses is important. I recommend having your vehicle's clutch is not working be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.