Q: P0684 glow plug control circuit light on?

I have the following codes on my vehicle

P0676 cylinder 6 glow plug circuit P0677 cylinder 7 glow plug circuit P0684 glow plug control circuit P1832 transmission transfer case 4wd solenoid Circuit fault P1876 transfer case 2wd solenoid Circuit open or short to ground

The engine lacks power, the transmission is fine? Do i need to replace 2 glow plugs and the other circuits?

The codes do not necessarily mean the glow plugs themselves are faulty. And, in any event, glow plugs are easily tested and should be tested prior to replacement so you don’t inadvertently replace good parts. Other causes of the codes you have cited include loose or corroded circuit connections, a short in the wiring, such as from the PCM to the GPCM, the bus bar, or from the glow plug to the bus bar, and insufficient voltage due to a battery issue. The GPCM can also fail. The only way to know for sure is to perform a diagnostic such as that outlined in the factory service manual. All components have to be tested to pinpoint the exact cause of the problem. If you request a check engine light diagnostic, a certified mechanic will resolve this on a mobile basis, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.