Q: Service engine soon light stays on after repairs

rWhen my service engine light came on I replaced the catalytic converter,replaced spark plugs ,wires,ignition coils wires.as I take off it takes a while for the car to kick into gear once it takes off its ok

If the light is still on, then it may still have a problem that is still there. I recommend having the ECM scanned and the codes received should be diagnosed. The code may be the only tool for an accurate diagnosis of a specific issue and not simply a code to simply replace the part that it is identifying as faulty. With that being said, I’d recommend seeking the help from a certified mechanic who has the utility to diagnose your service light accurately.