Q: I Have a broken bolt in my exhaust

asked by on October 26, 2017

I have a broken bolt in my exhaust and i need it removed. Any suggestions without drilling or welding ?

You may want to try an easy out kit which sometimes is helpful in removing broken bolts where the only option may otherwise be having to drill it out. In some cases, heating the area up will allow the broken bolt to be extracted out. If you need additional help with this, please schedule an appointment with YourMechanic to have a professional come to you location to assist with removing the broken bolt.