What is the trigger wire to my factory amp in my ( i beli...

Q: What is the trigger wire to my factory amp in my ( i believe its an ls2 or sl2 ) 2000 saturn

asked by on December 02, 2017

What is the trigger wire on my factory amp radio there is no blue with white stripe and the radio im trying to put in is an in dash with the screen that comes out i have power but no sound

I would recommend looking at a wiring diagram for the radio system of your vehicle to determine the exact cause of this issue. Diagnosing this issue would be nearly impossible without doing so unfortunately.