Q: what is an good oil change interval to stick with this car

It does not say in the owners manuel

My car has 280200 kms.

Toyota recommends changing the engine oil and filter on the 1999 4 cylinder Camry every 12,000 kilometers. Changing the oil, and performing other maintenance, using a mobile service such as YourMechanic, can save you a lot of money. If you desire an oil/filter change at your location, performed by a certified mechanic, simply request oil and filter replacement. Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns.

3. what is an good oil change interval to stick with this car