Q: TCS (Traction Control System) light is sometimes on

when i drive a while, the TCS light will tunr on.

A: Hello, most often this problem is due to a ...

Hello, most often this problem is due to a dirty or faulty wheel speed sensor. Wheel speed sensors provide critical information to both the ABS and traction control systems (TCS). To determine which wheel speed sensor is bad (or other component problem) will require a diagnostic tool capable of reading ABS codes - not just an OBD (engine) code reader.

I would recommend having a ABS Light inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.