Q: Antifreeze started leaking out of my car after I parked close to a curb. Some piece came off.

asked by on September 22, 2016

I was parking the car and went to close up on the curb, so some piece came off under the car and all the antifreeze leaked out. I'm not sure what part it is?

Oil/Fluid Leak Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I’d be happy to help.

This suggests that the bottom of the radiator or radiator hose may be damaged, since there is antifreeze leaking. A physical inspection would be needed to confirm this.

If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this leak for you, and make any repairs as needed.