Q: What is an estimate for brake pad replacement on a 2013 MB GLK 350?

Break pad wear warning comes on and now I'm starting to hear the noise when I press the brakes. The price is what's giving me anxiety.

Hi [Customer Name],

Thank you for your interest in YourMechanic! To further assist you with your repair needs we will first need to have a mechanic physically inspect your car to have it correctly diagnosed. After the mechanic inspects your vehicle you will be given a quote for the recommended repairs. This helps to ensure that you are not wasting time or money on unneeded repairs.

$30 from this diagnostic appointment will be credited to your account if you book the recommended appointment (excluding oil changes). Please note that the quote refers only to the inspection, not the recommended repairs.

Please go online to request a quote at https://www.yourmechanic.com/book . You will be asked to answer a few basic questions about your car, service request, and location to help us verify your request. Once we supply you with a quote you will be able to book an appointment online with a mechanic.

Questions? Check out our FAQ page at https://www.yourmechanic.com/support or call us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST.

Best regards,

Erick YourMechanic Customer Service Team

3. What is an estimate for brake pad replacement on a 2013 MB GLK 350?