Q: What if i pay for mechanic to come to my home and check out car and they determine my regulator is faulty? Do they order and repla

Driver side window fell down into door panel.

Hi...yes, once the Mechanic completes a diagnosis of a non functioning window and explains to you what has happened in terms of the failure, any required parts, such as a regulator can be ordered once you authorize a repair. If you desire to have this issue inspected, YourMechanic will dispatch a professional promptly to assist you.

• What if i pay for mechanic to come to my home and check out car and they determine my regulator is faulty? Do they order and repla