Q: Q: What does the malfunction indicator Warning Light mean?

What does the malfunction indicator Warning Light mean?

The malfunction indicator Warning Light is located on your instrument panel. When this light illuminates, your vehicle has detected an issue with the emissions system, and you should have your car serviced as soon as possible. Tip The malfunction indicator Warning Light briefly illuminates when the car is first turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit for an extended period.

3. Q: What does the malfunction indicator Warning Light mean?