Q: What does the maintenance of Ford Explorer 2005 close to 100,000 miles include?

My 2005 Ford Explorer has been acting up and has displayed a 'service engine soon' light. This could be the result of my mileage nearly reaching to 100,000 miles. I read on this website that the service engine light could possibly be that has low oil levels or that it needs maintenance. I don't think that it's the oil levels or it would've said something sooner. What would the maintenance consist of (like what's going to happen) & around what price would you say would be the cost of the maintenance?

Hi there. One of the best tools we have on our website is the scheduled maintenance tool, where you simply type in your vehicle information and press the Get the Maintenance Schedule button and all of the recommended services will appear based on mileage. From that menu, you can review what services are recommended and receive quotes for these services. You can access the maintenance tool by clicking this link.

3. What does the maintenance of Ford Explorer 2005 close to 100,000 miles include?