Q: What does the maintenance of Ford Explorer 2005 close to 100,000 miles include?

My 2005 Ford Explorer has been acting up and has displayed a 'service engine soon' light. This could be the result of my mileage nearly reaching to 100,000 miles. I read on this website that the service engine light could possibly be that has low oil levels or that it needs maintenance. I don't think that it's the oil levels or it would've said something sooner. What would the maintenance consist of (like what's going to happen) & around what price would you say would be the cost of the maintenance?

3. What does the maintenance of Ford Explorer 2005 close to 100,000 miles include?