Q: What do I have to fix about my ignition

I took my ignition out and started the truck with a screwdriver I found key put the ignition back in try to start with key not working I get the dash lights but acts like it's stripped doesn't want to start

A: You most likely moved the rotating gear for...

You most likely moved the rotating gear for the ignition to the wrong position when you used the screw driver to turn the ignition. You may have damaged the ignition contact rod in the column as well. You should have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come check and diagnose the starting problem with the column and ignition switch.