Q: Q: What do I have to do to change a thermostat

I'd like to change thermostat on a 2008 Saturn Aura XR with a 3.6 liter motor and I am wondering what I have to disassemble to change a thermostat.

Drain the coolant a little to lower coolant level below thermostat housing. Remove throttle inlet tube for access to thermostat housing under throttle body. Remove upper hose and heater hoses from housing. Remove housing bolts and replace thermostat. Reinstall components and refill coolant. If you need a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come to you and replace the thermostat set up an appointment.

3. Q: What do I have to do to change a thermostat