Q: What do I do if I cannot get my truck out of park?

What do I do if I cannot get my truck out of park?

3. What do I do if I cannot get my truck out of park?

Q: Will the intake runner solenoid give a P0171 or and a P0174 trouble code? 2005 Ford F150

Hello - the short answer is "No". The P0171 and P0174 codes you mention are "lean condition" Bank 1 & 2 respectively. Intake runner solenoid issues are P200x codes. Your loss of power may be a result of a fuel...

Q: Q: How do I apply the parking brake?

The parking brake is an extra brake to ensure the safety of your vehicle. It can be used to make sure the vehicle is not going anywhere when stopped. To apply the parking brake: Locate the parking brake on...

Q: Clutch pedal sinking to floor

You might be right. The slave cylinder is a hydraulic component. When it leaks either internally or externally, it will cause a symptom such as the one you are describing. In your vehicle the transmission need to be removed to...