Q: What do I do if I cannot get my truck out of park?

What do I do if I cannot get my truck out of park?

3. What do I do if I cannot get my truck out of park?

Q: Oil Loss

If you lost all the oil in your engine after driving for 30 minutes, without any signs of an oil leak, then you need to put in oil until it is full to see how much oil was used. If...

Q: Q: How do I use call waiting?

If you receive a phone call while you are on a phone call, the system will alert you. To answer the call, simply press the pick-up button, which will put the current call on hold. Press the pick-up button a...

Q: Q: my headlights are not working again.

Hi there. If the headlights are burning out a few days after replacing them, there could be an electrical short in the wiring for the lights causing them to overheat or the ballast resistor is not working causing the headlights...