Q: What do I do if I cannot get my truck out of park?

What do I do if I cannot get my truck out of park?

3. What do I do if I cannot get my truck out of park?

Q: Q: Oil light on

Hello. This could be an indication that your oil pump needs to be replaced. However, it could also indicate that your engine is going bad and needs to be replaced. I would recommend that you have a certified technician, like...

Q: How does the driver’s side window switch work?

The driver’s side window switch in your car is the master control for the entire system. You can operate each window from this one switch (it’s connected by wires to the window motors in each door). There are also additional...

Q: Transmission falling out of gear, hesitates to shift.

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing some sort of serious transmission issue. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by many things. A few probable causes are a bad shift solenoid, speed...