Q: What causes vehicle information center to turn off?

What causes vehicle information center to turn off?

3. What causes vehicle information center to turn off?

Q: How do I use the front reading lights?

The front reading lights are available so that you can have light in the cabin of your vehicle even when it is dark out. They also double as the courtesy lights when your car is unlocked. The front reading lights...

Q: What would cause RPM skips on 2012 RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI? No engine power decrease or increaes just the RPM skips

Hi there. Assuming that this video is taken at idle with no pressure on the gas pedal at all, it's likely that your idle control valve on the throttle body is damaged or has a faulty connection. An issue like...

Q: Car won't start - 2013 Dodge Charger

Hi there. Fuel pressure would be a good thing to check out as lack of fuel pressure would indicate a failed fuel pump. Other things that may cause the vehicle to stall are a camshaft or crankshaft position sensor and...