Q: What causes vehicle information center to turn off?

What causes vehicle information center to turn off?

3. What causes vehicle information center to turn off?

Q: How do I check the health of my tires?

Periodically checking the health of your tires is important. Tires that are in bad shape are an extreme safety liability. To check the health of your tires, visually inspect them. You should look for excessive wear and tear, uneven balding...

Q: P018c code has my engine light on in my 2013 Ram Longhorn pickup.

Hi there. The fuel pressure sensor could have failed, there could be a short or open circuit in the fuel pressure sensor, or there could be a poor electrical connection with the electrical connector. You would need to check the...

Q: Where is the mass air flow sensor located on a fiat 2013 500. 1.4 engine?

The mass air flow sensor is located just near the intake or throttle body and connected to the air filter. It should have a wire connector plugged into it that comes from the ECU.