Q: What causes reverse to go out in automatic transmission mini van

My reverse is not working all other gears seam to work? I am not low on fluid .

If you have all the forward gears and do not have any reverse then you may have an internal reverse band problem or the reverse solenoid is the problem. You will need to have the transmission computer scanned and transmission pressures checked. You will need to have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check it for you to test and check the shift cable and neutral safety switch is indicating reverse when shifted.

3. What causes reverse to go out in automatic transmission mini van